Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Presentations- How we did....

1) What I didn't notice until I watched the video of myself...
I rock back and forth really badly, as I noticed in the video, and it was very distracting. I also had my hair in my face for most of it so they, (house left) or the left side of the class, couldn't see my face. I didn't speak very clearly and I could work on enunciation a little bit more.
2) How I could improve next time...
I think I could read through it more and practice it to be more confident in what I'm saying so my voice would be louder and I wouldn't sound as nervous. Also, to practice standing still while practicing the presentation would probably help.
3) What my group could do to improve...
My whole group, or me and Austin, could probably improve by standing still more and work on articulating our ideas better to our class. I think we also could've ran through it more to help get used to saying the presentation. I thought we could've supplied more ideas to make it more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment